Last night I began my concert with a 20 minute improvisation inspired by John Lennon’s “Give Peace a Chance”.
Some Live Looping improvisations from performances at The Duluth Playhouse rotunda and The Red Herring Lounge.
My song “Revolution” performed at The Red Herring Lounge in Duluth, Minnesota.
Dear friends, family, supporters!
I’m excited to share my Live Looping Kickstarter Project with you! My Kickstarter Campaign lasts 40 days, starting now!
I’m planning to record a Live Looping album this fall/winter at Sacred Heart Music Center in Duluth, but to do it, I need some help. Specifically, I’m asking for your assistance in 3 ways.
3 Ways to Help
- Donate to my Kickstarter Project here: https://www. kickstarter.com/projects/ adamsippola/adam-sippola- creates-live-looping-album-at- sacred
My goals, vision, budget, as well as rewards for backers, are all outlined in the project video and page. If you’d just like to support me, and the rewards aren’t important to you, please consider donating any amount… even a dollar will help. Thank you!
- Go to my Artist Page on facebook: https://www. facebook.com/adamsippolamusic, and if you haven’t already liked it, please do! And while you’re there, take a moment to like the Kickstarter Video.
- Share my project with your friends! Copy and paste the Kickstarter Video link into a facebook status update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adamsippola/adam-sippola-creates-live-looping-album-at-sacred/widget/video.html, or, share the video directly from my facebook Artist Page. Having your support on facebook and other social media (twitter, google+ etc.) will be a HUGE factor in helping me to succeed! It’ll only take you a couple of clicks, and it will help spread the word much wider and faster than I can on my own. Also, feel free to forward this email, and to spread the word in conversation with friends, colleagues, and anyone you think my be interested in helping out.
I’ve got several live performances coming up. If you you’re more familiar with seeing me on the musical theater stage, these are some great opportunities to check out my Live Looping music:
- “Looping in the Round” – Duluth Playhouse Rotunda: Friday, September 26th @1pm – Free All Ages
- “Kickstarter Kickoff Concert” – The Red Herring Lounge: Saturday, September 27th @7pm – Free 21+
- “Looping Under the Carnegie Dome” – Old Carnegie Library Rotunda: Tuesday, October 7th @8pm – Free All Ages
- “Looping like my soul’s on fire” – Lake Superior Interfaith: Friday, October 10th @7pm – Free All Ages
- “A Cosmic Loopening” – UMD Planetarium: Monday, October 20th @7pm $2 All Ages
- “Adam Sippola & Rachael Kilgour” – Teatro Zuccone: Monday, October 27th @7:30pm $5 All Ages
Thank you so much for supporting me by supporting my project! See at one of my shows.
A piece of music created for use with The Peace Labyrinth, a quilt installation by Janet McTavish.
Adam Sippola sings ‘Free’ during the concert “ladders/windows” at the Teatro Zuccone in Duluth, MN. Background film & music by Adam Sippola.
From the 2000 album “Awake”